Young Dancers of India
India is a mix of cultures. Dance is something through which stories can be depicted very nicely. Many young people choose dancing as their career. In this article we have mentioned few dancers who are young and have become very famous through their skills and confidence.
- Punit pathak – He took part in many reality dance shows like Dance India Dance 2 and Jhalak Dikhla Jaa. When he performed with Lauren Gottlieb, his popularity raised very instantly all over the world. He has played a great role in ABCD and also in its sequel with Varun Dhhawan and Shraddha Kapoor.
- Tushar Kalia – He played a role in Game of Dice, which became very popular in the world. He was invited as the guest in the opening ceremony of Commonwealth Games held in India.
- Shakti Mohan – She is a very well known dancer and loved by many. She won the Dance India Dance 2 and also played lead role in Dil Dosti Dance. She also gave appearance in ‘Aa Re Pritam Pyaare’ song in the movie Rowdy Rathore.
- Kunwar Amar – He was also the part of Dil Dosti Dance and took part in Dance India Dance 2. In Nach Baliye he danced with his girlfriend. He is known for the contemporary dance form.
- Sneha Kapoor – This dancer is known for her salsa dance. She was the finalist in India’s Got Talent season 1. She made Guinness World record of ‘most swing dance flips in a minute’. She won many International salsa shows, which gave her a huge name and fame.
- Dharmesh Yelande – He won the very famous show Boogie Woogie and took part in Dance India Dance season 2. He choreographed in the movie Tees Maar Khan. He runs a dance academy in Bandra, Mumbai.
- Salman Yusuf Khan – He has worked in many films and also won Dance India Dance season 1. He played a role in the very famous dance movie ABCD.
- Raghav Juyal – He is known as the ‘King of slow motion’. He is the inspiration of many young children’s and dancers who are fresher. He has done anchoring, acting and dancing all in his career in young age.
Dance is a very nice way to remove stress and relax the body. All the dancers have achieved a great success in their life through their immense talent. We hope this article has given you an idea about great young dancers and their life.